I’ve been thinking about getting back to this blog for a while now. Why the gap? The birth of my twin daughters, of course! There was little I could think of even months before they were born, hence my blog was relegated to the back seat.
That’s not to say I’ve been doing nothing – I just find maintaining the blog takes more time and mental effort than ’doing’ something. Something practical such as
- setting up Fog (a linux-based cloning solution) on my home network
- discovering AllMyApps to centrally manage desktop applications and automating the task of updating software
- discovering SARDU to build multiboot CDs and USBs
- installing Windows 8 Developer Preview for a first impression test drive
- rooting my Android phone and installing a custom ROM
I’ve opted for a quick rundown in this post and am currently working on writing a post or two on the above as well as a couple more soon to follow.